Tenants Contents Insurance
Could you afford to replace your possessions if they were stolen or destroyed by flood or fire?
Our Tenants Contents Insurance policy will protect you against loss or damage to contents owned by you against insurable perils such as fire, theft, escape of water and much more. In addition, the policy will automatically provide cover for accidental damage to your fixtures and fittings which you may be responsible for as noted in your tenancy agreement.
Did you know?
For a small additional premium you can also add optional extras to your policy such as Personal Possessions cover. This means that the items you take outside your home and carry on you everyday would be covered if they were lost, damaged or stolen anywhere in the world.
- Tenants Contents Leaflet >
- Tenants Contents Information Document >
- Tenants Contents Policy Wording >
Add Legal Expenses Cover
Optional Family Legal Protection is available for £15.00 which covers a hosts of benefits some of which include disputes with your landlord or employer, assistance following damage caused to your home and personal property, plus access to 24-hour helpline services and much more.
Features and Benefits
Paragon Advance is able to offer comprehensive insurance in association with Covéa Insurance plc. Below you will find just a few of the features and benefits.
- Tenants liability cover up to £10,000 - This provides cover for accidental damage to landlords fixtures and fittings which you may be responsible for as noted in your tenancy agreement.
- Legal Liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Personal money & credit cards cover up to £1,000
- Freezer contents cover up to £1,000
- Key and lock replacement up to £500
- Temporary accommodation cover
- Optional accidental damage cover
- Option to cover items away from the home
- Pedal cycle cover included up to £1,500 per cycle
- Cover for accidental damage to Landlords fixtures & fittings
(Which the tenant is responsible for as per the tenancy agreement)
- 'New for old' cover
- 24 hour, 365 days a year claims helpline
Copyright of Paragon Advance Ltd - All rights reserved. Company Registration No. 3679691. Company VAT No. 880 9883 64.
We are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firm reference no. is 304595. Our Consumer Credit Licence no. is 462162/6.