Landlord Buildings and/or
Do you know what it would cost to rebuild or repair your property following fire, subsidence or flood damage?
What about your furnishings? Could you afford to replace your possessions if they were stolen or destroyed by an insured peril?
A combined Buildings and Contents Insurance policy will protect you against loss or damage to your buy to let property and to your contents.
Did you know?
Landlords Buildings Insurance is essential for any buy to let property - in fact in most cases it is a mandatory requirement with any buy to let mortgage offer, it also provides full peace of mind that your investment is protected.
- Landlords Buildings and/or Contents Leaflet >
- Landlords Buildings and/or Contents Policy Wording >
- Landlords Buildings and/or Contents Summary of Cover >
- Terms & Conditions >
Add Legal Expenses Cover
Optional Landlord's Legal Protection is available for £20.00 which covers a host of benefits, some of which include getting possession of your property, recovery of rent owed to you, plus access to 24-hour helpline services and much more.
Features and Benefits
Paragon Advance can offer comprehensive insurance in association with Covéa Insurance plc. Below you will find just a few of the features and benefits.
- Up to 33% of buildings sum insured loss of rent cover
(Should the property become uninhabitable as a result of an insured peril)
- £5 million property owners liability cover. The insurance would not pay for liability for bodily injury to you or an employee.
- Cover for malicious damage caused by tenants. The insurance will not pay for liability for loss or damage caused while the property is unoccupied or unfurnished.
- £10k FREE contents cover when you insure your buildings with us. The excess which is shown on your schedule.
- Up to 90 days unoccupancy cover. Subject to adhering to the policy untenanted conditions.
Optional accidental damage cover. The insurance will not pay:
Loss or damage caused while the property is unoccupied or unfurnished
Damage caused by or arising from wet or dry rot or alteration, repair, maintenance, cleaning, restoration, dismantling, renovation or breakdown.
- Theft of keys & replacement locks up to £1,000 cover
- Temporary accommodation & re-letting costs cover
- 'New for old' cover
- 24 hour, 365 days a year claims helpline
Copyright of Paragon Advance Ltd - All rights reserved. Company Registration No. 3679691. Company VAT No. 880 9883 64.
We are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firm reference no. is 304595.
Territorial Limits Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.